About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This is a one-stop site where i will post entries about my life, as generally as my interest(s), updates and mostly on how i see things that's happening around me. Some entries might be emotional-fused, so please don't judge me, for i am just being true to myself.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Subject-Less...

Share
Dear viewers/readers,


This is not an entry as usual.



I just need to write about my emotional state that's keep changing from time to time in a randomly manner. One moment i was smiling, the next, i was gloomy, then went back to slightly happy and the cycle keeps rotating in certain manner which i don't understand it, myself. I just don't know why, but maybe my brain is working too much already.




I kept thinking of many different things. Too many to mention, and mostly it is quite personal. I can't sleep like i used to. I don't eat as much ; and i am so afraid that it might get worse from day to day.




I simply need to write this, and hoped i can relax a little after publishing it. The least i can be sure of, is i did something to express my thoughts (here).






I will take a break for the moment. Get myself patched up, and hoped it will turn out normal.







My emotional state : Sadden by the thoughts, maybe...