About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This is a one-stop site where i will post entries about my life, as generally as my interest(s), updates and mostly on how i see things that's happening around me. Some entries might be emotional-fused, so please don't judge me, for i am just being true to myself.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Share
Entry # 1 – March 11th 2009
Start = 10.41pm





A New Year, A New Place, The New Same Old Brand Old Me.



Finally, a new place I can call, well, home, at least.



I just moved in to a small but cozy place in terms of privacy-wise in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I even reorganized it to be a private studio even though it might not look as if it were, but that is not the point. I can finally have my own space, where I can be myself without anyone seeing me, for example, dancing like a freak when listens to a few hyped songs. And I have the tendencies to mimic the singers’ pronunciations while in the same time exaggerating the mimic. Sometimes. Well, I lied about sometimes. Giggles. These are few of the embarrassing moments I would, for mother earth’s sake, have people find out (even if) about them some other ways beside seeing me do them with their bare eyes. Who wouldn’t?



Oh, and writing this is so much fun and relaxed in private.




I have just finished painting the walls black with help from few buddies. Why black? The color suits me the most. I really like being around black things. Psychologically, it is hard to characterize black as it is, well, let me just say “Unpredictable” and “Blended” to its other “rivals”.
Seemingly, nights seemed to be cooler at most times after I painted these walls black. Heat during daytime? Afraid not, where daytime mostly never reached my home-studio as it is blocked by nearby blocks. In other word, it keeps the juice in. Giggles!



The funny thing is, a friend posted a “WELCOME BACK, HONEY!” note on the wall after the finishing process of painting, which I find it funny, irritating, and warmth all at the same time. Nuisance can be entertaining, sometimes.


Yes, my home-studio is an apartment, as anybody should have figured it out by now. Proud to have my own place even though it’s not really sufficient for my bigger ambitions, but it’ll do for the moment.

Rome wasn’t built in a day.



I just bought a “do-it-yourself” L-shaped office desk; which lessen my wallet a sum of nail biting RM 280.00. There goes half of my shopping money for two weeks. Goodbye to Oriental food dinner, too!





Giggles…
Start = 11.50pm